Enjoying the moment

Thank you for the lovely sunshine! Running is much nicer.  I am glad I took advantage of the moment.

I had a reunion with friends from old company with my husband. We enjoyed seeing the familiar faces again. It is good to end with happy feelings of connecting the good things from the past to the present.

My son starts late in school the next day, so the time I need to wake doesn't comes with a horrible feeling after a late night out for a person of my age.  The weather is gorgeous when I took him to the train station which is situated in Welwyn Garden City town center.  This place
is lovely small area with shops and garden landscape, perfect to enjoy time under the sunshine. I am fond of spending time here, moving with one coffee shop to another with friends... but time, I am alone and would prefer to do something more than just ambling aimlessly.

I thought... I have a lovely weather, I have the time, and I feel I could use to have more physical movement.  So I decide to go home after shopping and do a five kilometer run.

As always, and I think many would agree, there is always a great feeling winning over procrastination. I had stopped worrying about my planter fasciitis on my right foot and achy left knee for a while and think of just enjoying the run. For me, means do it in no rush.

Before closing my eyes to sleep, I ran my day as happy and fulfilling thoughts in my mind, telling myself, Well done. Such feeling, had given me balanced body and mind for the day, leaving me in calm moments which all I need to have a good sleep.

Note: 5k.m. Walk, jog or run is a recommended daily gift for yourself. On my experience, it brings balance, hence result to calm feeling and good sleep.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invigorating Run